Wednesday, April 23, 2008

"Somewhere Anna"

When we started the adoption process, we knew her name would be Anna. For about two years I've been signing emails from our family, including her by saying "and somewhere, Anna". I hoped and prayed that the day would come that I could replace the "somewhere" with a far off place, and subsequently replace that far off place with something to do with "home". The first step has been achieved - we have FOUND Anna! We are moving to accept the referral of OuYang, Chun Wen!!!

We are told our travel will be after the Olympics, hopefully in September. Please continue your prayers and well wishes for OUR DAUGHTER's comfort, safety and health until then.

N

3 comments:

Melissa said...

WOOHOOOOOO!! :D

Congratulations, again and again and again. xoxox

Cindy said...

I am beyond thrilled for you! Chen Wen (Anna), yourself, Steve, and the rest of your family are always in my prayers. This has been an incredible journey with more ups and downs than anyone ever anticipated. I'm not sure I could have handled it, and I am inspired by the strength you have shown through this whole process. It's not much longer now!

Jen said...

I am so happy for you! I have goosebumps reading your entry. Anna will be the perfect addition to your family!