While looking at some artwork they did in preschool AnnaWen asks "How did you draw a house on yours?" and Paxten answers, "I'm talented." Got the self confidence down, we're working on modesty next.
Getting out of the car at Mandarin class, where they've focused on vocabulary like body parts, colours, numbers, food, Elliot ponders aloud to me "If we could only learn 'hup' in Chinese we could chant 'HUP! Two, three four!'"
Jack, telling a story about how his video game will start (the one he's going to make when he grows up). "Well, there's some black smoke and he falls and crashes against the glass and the glass breaks and the smoke comes through the window and he gets up and crawls along a tunnel and the smoke follows him and he goes down a hill and up against a wall and there's a tube and he trips over the tube and he falls on the ground and the smoke catches up with him and then the smoke goes in his mouth and up his nose, well not up his nose, but in his mouth and in his eyes and that's how he transforms... but I probably won't use that beginning afterall."
My sweet AnnaWen during a touching g'night snuggle and kiss, "Mommy you're funny with those eyebrows".
N
2 comments:
I LOVE this stuff!! :D
Adorable children!!! CAn I use Jack's story as an example of a run on sentence at school????ca
Post a Comment