N
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Winter is Here
Some girls are shoe people... I am not. I own a pair of winter boots, a pair of Crocs, a pair of running shoes for my infrequent running, very lonely pairs of court shoes for basketball and cleats for baseball, a pair of black "slack" shoes so beat up they look very sad, a pair of brown strappies for summer jeans and a cheap pair of low heal black shoes I bought for a wedding I attended when 8 months pregnant with Tink. Can you itemize your shoe collection off the top of your head, ladies? Basically I wear my winter boots in the winter, and my Crocs from April to snow. It has somehow become custom to wear my Crocs bare footed until a surprize (at least to me) snow fall leaves me stranded at work or a mall or an errand with very cold, wet feet. A client even gave me a "Footie Emergency Kit" for such an occasion - wool socks, little baggies and instructions to cover my feet with each to keep them dry from the snow. That's still on my desk b/c I thought it so funny and cute I chose instead to get my feet wet and cold in the storm that blew in tonight. Tomorrow the boots come out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think you've got more shoes than I do. :D 2 pair of Crocs, sneakers, hikers, and 2 pair of dress shoes.
ummm...
ok, so I have a pair of shoes to match each of my purses...
nuff said...
LOL
K
Post a Comment