Thursday, November 13, 2008

Title-less

Life continues to be crazy... this week already: music classes x 2, cancelled swim classes, a trip to the Valley, Remembrance Day services, late evenings at work, daycare orientations (Wen is slowly starting up), late night shopping and a Moms' movie out... and tonight we go in separate directions for a Church committee meeting and skating lessons after days of work, school, daycare, errands... I keep waiting for it to slow down but am beginning to realize it won't.

This morning Wen was eating her cereal. The boys were waking up upstairs, PJ was singing on the toilet, Steve was getting dressed. I usually tell Wen "Wo ai ni" (I love you) at bedtime when I tuck her in but worry that that will create a negative connection to the words, so I've been slipping it in at other random times through the day. I got her attention and said it, she grinned and said "Momma? Hug?" and put her arms up to be picked up for a squeeze. Such a sweet girl!

N

1 comment:

Melissa said...

What a darling girl!! :D