YAY! I think it went WELL!!!
We were scheduled to start at 9am and to our benefit Sean and Kelly got lost! So we got our kids' pictures done, our family pictures and individual pics of our kids before they got there. Once they arrived, the photographer took pics of the five kids and I think some of them turned out great - they looked great live anyway. Then they did pics of Lily and of Lily and her parents. The photo shoot finished with a picture of the Little Girls, Lily, Wen and PJ dressed in light purple shirts, jeans and bare feet - we joke it'll look like a Gap commercial.
Of course the shoot went so well because the kids are so well behaved. They were obediant, calm and helpful mostly because of the parenting they experience and very little because we had bribed them to participate. In the end they were so good they each got a toy and a DQ icecream.... I think fulfilling my bribe cost more than the photo shoot itself.
The photographer figures she'll have a couple of pics up in the next few days with the rest of them ready in a couple of weeks. I can't wait! We have a picture in our living room of the kids when Tink was first born that I wanted as the First Picture of them together (it wasn't, but it was the first professional one). I want to move that one and put up one of the four of them that will stay there forever - the first great picture of them together as young as they ever were as a family... I think we've finally found a great photographer we can hire every year... we've been to a few in the past and while the pictures always turn out alright the situation hasn't been perfect - too expensive, too awkward with the kids, too far away... this gal was great and we'll be going back for sure. If you live locally, check her out: www.thisisphotography.ca
Stay tuned for pictures!
N
3 comments:
I can't wait to see the pics! :D
Looking forward to seeing the pictures!
Holy #$%U&^ sweet pictures.
It looks like it would be worth the trip to your neck of the woods for some pics. I have yet to get any good ones.
Krista
Post a Comment