I feel like each of my birthday posts starts with "how can that be?". Yesterday was crazy busy, and was Jack's seventh birthday. We spent the weekend in the Valley with Steve's parents and had a party for him with 22 people and four cakes :)
It's hard to believe that he's seven already. I try to avoid doing the math; seven his half way to fourteen, one third of the way to twenty one... depressing. I only have them for such a short period of time before they're gone :(
Jack is such a sweet, intuitive, smart, witty and sensitive boy. He has become a bit of an introvert in his "old age", spending lots of time with himself, thinking, imagining, planning. He thinks all the time and asks questions about everything. He's growing up before my eyes, settling into his emotions and maturing in his thoughts and reactions. He is so sweet with his sisters (and sometimes his brother).
For his birthday, he's getting these two orange blobs:

He's super excited, and I can't wait to see him with them. He's such a nurturing soul and loves creatures from people to pets to animals in the trees.
My sweet boy.
N
1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
ps: wow, those are some hairy knees in the first picture!!
LOL krista
Post a Comment