What a day.
I had four clients booked. The first went well, it was an initial consultation and they're coming back so that's good. But the next two didn't show, and the last one came but the debit machine went down so they couldn't pay. Of course I'll get it next week, but THIS week I'm going to be very short. I picked up the kids, which was a drive b/c Jack was at a friends' so I had three stops. I had an hour to pick up the kids, get Jack's soccer gear from home and get to the field. He and I went in the house while the others waited in the car. Rook came too, I just can't justify leaving him home from the field when he's been alone all day. Shortly after we arrived, the girls both had to pee... instead of waiting for me to help her, PJ tried to pee by herself and peed all over her skirt and undies. She spent the next hour whining and crying b/c I wouldn't let her sit on my lap. AnnaWen was generally clingy and whiney b/c she fell asleep in the car, and cried if I walked more than two feet ahead of her. Elliot was bouncy and couldn't keep his hands to himself... he'd sit on me, hit or squeeze Wen and be moved off my lap, sulk and sit quietly until he's invited back and do it all over again. Meanwhile Rookie wanted to visit with anyone but me, pulling on his leash and making a general nuisance of himself. We're home now, and they're upstairs pretending to get ready for bed. I'd want a drink but the only cooler in the fridge gives me the shits and I think I might lose my mind if I had one more complication in the next 12 hours.
UGH.
N
1 comment:
Have I ever mentioned that I love you for your brutal honesty?
:) I do.
Post a Comment