The gov't of Nova Scotia has decided that agency matching is okay as long as they (the gov't) have the responsibility of accepting that match.
We are moving forward to switch to the SN stream!!! We likely will have Anna in 2008!!! I'm still in shock! That means she's more than likely ALIVE RIGHT NOW!
We updated our homestudy to request acceptance to receive a child with a "minor, correctable disorder" (sorry, sounds ugly, but that's the lingo) such as cleft lip, cleft palate, club foot, extra or missing digits, hearing impairment or VSD (heart condition corrected by surgery). Our age range also extended from 6-18 months to 6-36 months. The wait for the WC programme through our agency is about 10 months (but could go longer).
I can't believe it!!! I'm thrilled - sooo excited!!!
N
1 comment:
I am thrilled to BITS for y'all!!! :D
Post a Comment